Principal Platform Engineer
Location: McLean, VA, or Dallas, Tx
Compensation: $120,000 - $140,000 base + bonus
Glocomms are partnered with a globally leading financial services organization in the search for a Principal Platform Engineer to join the Security team to provide engineering support to security functions, network, performance, mainframe storage, and software and hardware.
This ideal candidate should have experience with RACF on z/OS including technical support and administration, RACF certification management, ICFS (Integrated Cryptographic Service Facility), Remote Sharing Facility, Security for CICS, RACF security for Unix System Services, RACF security for WebSphere Application Server, RACF security for IP networks, RACF security for MQ, zSecure, Linux, as well as knowledge of IAM products and tools.
- Continuously improvement mainframe security.
- Perform design, analysis, testing, implementation, documentation, and on-going support for the infrastructure mainframe security environment.
- Recognize and implement RACF administration in a SYSPLEX and monoplex environments.
- Maintain high quality and consistency for security settings, rules, and procedures.
- Support proposals for the security settings of mainframe software products and features.
- Configure zSecure, develop reporting, and enhance automation using tools such as REXX, SQL, SAS, and CARLa.
- Participate in on-call coverage rotation, including tactical security administration and weekend support.
- Monitor and mitigate risk by aligning risk and control processes.
- Conduct disaster recovery tests as well as penetration testing and audits.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the worlds largest and most successful US critical infrastructure financial services firms working with cutting-edge technologies and likeminded professional in a collaborative environment. If you are a fit for this opportunity, apply and Akash Solankee from the Glocomms Cyber Security team will reach out to you directly.