An A-Class Cyber Security/Identity and Access Management vendor is seeking a DACH based Presales Engineer to be part of their continued success. Their disruptive technology allows for seamless and secure workforce and consumer authentication while allowing top class identity-attack prevention. This role will give you the opportunity to help shape the future success of this company across the DACH region.
- Pre-sales activities including; planning and delivering solution presentations and demonstrations, providing product/technical guidance to customers/team, delivery of proof of concepts.
- Working hand in hand with the sales teams to deliver revenue. Emphasis on key sales cycle phases: Qualification, Discovery, and Technical Proof Phase
- Develops accounts utilizing a value selling approach and account planning
- Reports on sales activity and forecasts to regional management
Skills and experience preferred:
- 4+ years in enterprise architecture, customer facing presales positions
- Knowledge about IAM topics such as Authorization, User lifecycle Management, Provisioning, Authentication, Workflow
- Cyber Security field sales experience
- Go-getter, hunter-mindset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What this job offers you:
- Fantastic growth opportunities and possibility to shape the future of the company across DACH region
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Home office flexibility
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Kamil Szanter by calling on +49 30 166370331, replying to this posting or connecting on LinkedIn.