Solution Architect (Europe)
Israel is the main cyber security hub. After becoming extremely successful in its home country and gaining notoriety in Asia, UAE and Australia, this leading Cyber Security vendor is looking for a new Solution Architect who would be the first person on the ground in the EMEA region, supporting the sales director.
Who are you?
* Fluent English - speaking, reading, and writing
* Team player
* Deep knowledge of Networking and IT
* Terms like OT Networks and SCADA systems are familiar to you
* You have worked with Windows and Linux
* Available for occasional business trips within Europe
* BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
What will you be doing?
* Working closely with sales teams on proposals and sales presentations.
* Acting as a technical expert in meetings with customers and prospects.
* Collaborating with customers to advise effective solutions incorporating our products.
* Ensuring our product answers customer needs.
* Comprehending customer needs and devise solution requirements.
* Answering customer requests for information as well as proposal requests.
* Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of sales teams.
* Executing Demos and POCs on customer site.
Even better if…
* You can speak French and/or German
* You have at least 3-years of experience as a Solution Architect / Presale / Global customer support engineer
* You have a High-level database knowledge: MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle, Postgres, Maria DB, etc.
* You have a good knowledge of knowledge of industrial protocols: Modbus, BACnet, ICCP, etc