Pre-sales Consulting Engineer DACH (m/w/d)
A global leader in cyber security risk management is searching for a Pre-sales Consulting Engineer DACH to join their international team in the DACH region.
They are an extremely interesting company in the cyber security space and help organisations to effectively manage risk and make informed decisions.
As a Pre-sales Consulting Engineer, you will be responsible for acting as both a pre- and post-sales consultant to customers, as well as providing technical expertise and support to the sales team.
- Supplying technical expertise in information risk and security
- Bringing proficiency in Third Party Risk Management and Security Programs
- Providing support to the sales teams to drives sales by giving customers confidence and understanding of the software
- Bachelor degree or similar qualification
- 2-3 years of experience in technical security software/risk technical sales/consulting
- Strong knowledge in security and network concepts
What this job offers you:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Travel expenses
- Opportunity to grow and achieve professional goals
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Alex O'Connor at +49166362032