A market-leading hyper-growth company, which is a global leader in the Big Data and Analytics market is seeking an Partner Manager DACH to join its team in Germany.
As an Partner Manager DACH, you will be responsible for driving forward business opportunities, as well as building and developing relationships with new and existing partners.
- The role consists of management of existing partnerships and winning new partners, building the partner ecosystem further
- You will develop a sales strategy in the assigned territory
- Taking the responsibility for the whole sales cycle
- Achieve/overachieve your quotas quarter by quarter
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years of experience as an Partner or Channel Executive
- Fluent in German and English
- Pro-active, strategic thinker with high energy and a positive attitude
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales goals
- Experienced in orchestrating campaigns and individual customer-facing events
- Understanding of technical products, such as Databases, Data platforms, Analytics, etc.
What this job offers you:
- Clear career progression path
- Home office flexibility
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- The possibility to make your mark on the market
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Luca Varga on 030800935163