OT / INFORMATICS ENGINEER - GERMANY - 12 MONTHS +++
Ich hoffe, es geht dir gut!
I am currently searching for a Freelance OT / Informatics Engineer to support a long-standing client of mine on their global systems and stabilise the IT Service Delivery by coordinating with the global IT functions across the business.
The main aim of this project/ role is to support the implementation of new computers/ tablets and peripherals; including deployment, configuration, documentation and management.
I have worked with this client for the past few years, and they are a global leader in Life Sciences, operating across three continents. They are looking to take someone on ASAP, for an initial 12 month contract with the option for extension or a permanent role - if that would be an interest at the time.
Please find the details of the role below:
- Role: Operations Technology / Systems Engineer
- Location: Cologne, Germany
- Travel: Hybrid
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract duration: 12 months+ (option for extension OR permanent hire after)
- Rate: Competitive - reflective of experience
- Industry: Life Sciences
- Degree in IT Informatic systems, Bioinformatics or similar
- Experience in IT & OT system management on 1st and 2nd level
- Knowledge of computer operating, software and other systems (mainly on the PC & OS level)
- Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure (servers, network and storage)
- Understanding of GxP validation and qualification
- Basic understanding of Enterprise Architecture, networks, servers and routing systems
- Fluency in German and English is required
My client has interview slots booked for this week, and is interested in moving quickly as this is an urgent role for them. The interview process will be 2 stages.
Please apply now to find out more about this role!