OT Security Analyst
Glocomms has partnered up with a top security organization to help them find an OT Security Analyst.
This role would see you working closely with a leader in tailored energy solutions in North America and Europe.
To be successful in this role, you would need:
- 4-6 years of Industrial Cybersecurity experience
- Successfully completed degree in computer science/business informatics ideally with a focus on information security / cybersecurity) or a comparable qualification
- A good knowledge of IT & OT technology, from network to application architectures
- At least 3 years experience working within NERC-CIP environment; both technical and governance.
- Knowledge and experience of using ICS/OT Security compliance frameworks and standards, including NIST 800-82
- Knowledge and experience of using SCADA
- Excellent knowledge of utilizing Linux based tools to help with investigating security events (Snort, Nmap, Wireshark, SPIKE, YARA, Fuzzing).
- Have hands on experience performing Incident Response duties within an OT environment.
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with other functional teams.
This role is active and can move quickly - individuals with the proper qualifications and interest in the role should apply immediately.