We are currently looking for a Next.Js Developer to support a globally renowned retailer with their migration onto headless. The customer is currently on a custom commerce platform but they are looking to implement Next.js on the frontend and BigCommerce on the backend.
This exciting new position offers you the opportunity to work on the latest technologies with one of the largest retail powerhouses globally.
We are looking for an autonomous Frontend Developer to work in this position from September and provide expertise around development.
Please find below the skills needed for this role:
- Strong experience coding with Next.Js
- Proven frontend development expertise
- Professional experience developing e-commerce platforms
- Experience working with BigCommerce (desirable - not mandatory)
- Experience creating headless solutions (desirable - not mandatory)
- English professional speaker
- Start date: September
- Duration: 6 months (extendable)
- Location: Remote
- Worker type: Freelance
- Engagement: 40 hours per week
If you are interested please apply today as interviews can be scheduled this week.