My client is one of the largest telecommunication companies in the world and has end users all over the globe. They're looking for a Network Security Engineer to join their exciting team, working on several projects with different entities within the organisation (countries and sectors).
Remote: Fully remote from anywhere in France
Duration: 12 month rolling contract - multiyear project
Start Date: ASAP
Daily rate: 550 - 650 € p/day
- My client is one of the biggest telecommunication groups in the world, they're based in Paris and also operate in the rest of Europe and USA.
- Due to staff turnover my client has 2 open position within their team. As people finish at the end of the year my client is looking to fill their positions soon to allow for a handover period.
- My client has one of the biggest environments in the telecommunication world, they offer a long term contract, fully remote working and opportunities to work on the latest technologies.
- Glocomms has supported this client for close to 5 years and is responsible for hires in multiple areas of their organisation.
- Level 3 Engineer Experience
- F5 Load balance
- Within Routing/Switching (Juniper/Cisco)
- Firewall design/hands-on with Palo Alto
- Troubleshooting skills within network (access/core/distribution layer)
- Good to have cloud connectivity and network knowledge (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Agile ways of working
Get in touch:
- +44 203 758 8838