Title: Network Security DMZ Architect
Location: Dallas, TX - Waltham, MA - Charlotte, NC (hybrid)
Summary: Glocomms is leading the search for a seasoned Network Security Architect with a Fortune 100 bank. This position joins a fast-paced and dynamic team of technology innovators and will be responsible for DMZ network designs with priority focus on Hosting/ DDoS. As well, you would provide DMZ/cloud/VPN infrastructure architecture for various customers within various DMZ zones.
- Evaluate design submittals for security complaisance against various markers.
- Assist requests for various technical issues until all the designs have been finished.
- Act as a liaison between Global Information Security and as an escalation point/ point of contact for operations & engineering.
- Self-sufficient learner who is enthusiastic about leading new projects
- Ability to troubleshoot & come up with multi-vendor solutions in either a POC or lab environment.
- Have a complete understanding of Network Infrastructure / Network Monitoring tools.
This position will serve as an integral member of a rapidly growing security team. Candidates should be excellent communicators and multitaskers able to take on a variety of projects.
Candidates must be willing to follow a hybrid work model in Dallas/Waltham/Charlotte area where they will work alongside an enthusiastic team with an excellent office culture and top benefits.
Actively interviewing; apply immediately.