My client is one of France's largest telecommunication companies, and they're looking for a Network Security Architect to join there CyberDefense team.
Duration: 1 year rolling contract
- My client is one of the biggest telecommunication groups in the world, they're based in Paris and also operate in the rest of Europe and USA.
- Due to staff turnover my client has 3 open position within their team. As people finish at the end of the year my client is looking to fill their positions soon to allow for a handover period.
- My client has one of the biggest environments in the telecommunication world, they offer a long term contract, remote working and opportunities to work on the latest technologies.
- Glocomms has supported this client for close to 5 years and is responsible for hires in multiple areas of their organisation.
During the integration phases:
- Write the detailed Technical Architecture File by taking up the customer needs and the various external constraints
Define in detail the assembly of the different components to propose the most adapted infrastructure to the context and the most relevant:
- Transmit the DAT (Technical Architecture File) and explain the technical approach to the production engineers
Participate in the technical project recipes During the study phases:
- Develop the different technical architecture scenarios (HLD)
Define the lists of hardware and software to be acquired according to the off-project scenarios :
- Be a driving force on the technological watch of the company, and on the referencing of products enriching the ecosystem
Actively participate in the skills development of engineers and architects, and in the implementation of tools allowing it Activities transverses:
- Perform regular reports to the manager
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Project Manager, Customer Service Manager, CIO, service providers, architects.)
Deliverables for which the architect is responsible :
- Detailed Technical Architecture File
- Migration Plan/Scenario
- Recipe book
- Study/Audit Report
Fortinet, Palo, Zscaler, Netskope, F5, … and Cloud (bonus)
If you're interested in joining an exciting team working on the latest technologies please send your CV alongside the best time to discuss the opportunity.