Network Security Analyst - up to AVP level (Full Time Employment)
World-leading Global Investment Management Firm
Location: Miami, FL (Hybrid - 2 to 3 days on-site)
- Be an essential member of the global Network Security Team and work closely with Network Engineers and outsourced cyber operations teams to ensure the safety, reliability, operations, and security of the firm's global network.
- Provide operational support and analysis for various sets of security events. The Security Operations Analyst will be the first point of contact with peers, users, and vendors and will determine the type and urgency of incidents and provide appropriate actions which include escalation to senior staff members.
- Provide Level 1, 2, and 3 support for normal day-to-day network security incidents and tickets.
- Working with off-shored/outsourced cyber operations team to provide oversight of Global Security network 24/365
- Implement, change, or remove security rules as needed across firewalls, proxies, and web filtering devices
- Manage network security policy administration on various network security products.
- Participate in security incident response through in-depth, technical (log, forensic, malware, packet, etc.) analysis
- Collect security incident metrics & data to enable reporting to senior management
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, Cyber Security, Information Security, or any related discipline
- 3+ years of hands-on technical experience in managing Network Security products like firewalls, web proxies, and DDoS mitigation solutions
- Knowledge of Palo Alto FW, AWS network security, and Zscaler (Strong plus)
- Experience with cloud-native architectures such as AWS or Azure is a strong plus
- Strong understanding of security operations concepts and network protocols
- Experience using Splunk