A hyper growing start up specialised in Network Security is looking for a new Pre-Sales Engineer to join their team in Switzerland.
As a Network Pre-Sales Engineer you will:
- Demonstrate products and services to customers and clients on-site and at conferences and trade shows
- Proactively manage evaluation and deployment support
- Effectively present solutions via live presentations and remote webinars
- Work cross-functionally to support QA, Solutions Consultants, and Development Teams to resolve business and product issues
As a Network Pre-Sales Engineer you should have:
3+ years of experience working as a Network Engineer and least 2 supporting the sales team as a Sales Engineer or a Solution Architect.
- Knowledge of IT Network & Security : must have a strong knowledge in at least IT Network (Cisco, Huawei, HP/Aruba),
- Experience using NextGen Firewalls (Fortinet, PaloAlto, CheckPoint),
- Expertise in LoadBalancing (F5, A10 Networks) is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Home office and work-life balance
- Being the First Person on the Ground in Switzerland
- Small hierarchies