!!!!DC Support Engineer!!!!
My client is one of the largest insurance companies in the world and are currently looking for a DC support engineer with experience in NSX (just a little is fine) and data centres to come and support their teams. They need to bulk up their team as they are about to enter the mass migration phase and will need to reinforce their team with some extra personnel.
Role: Network DC Support Engineer
Location: Brussels or Cologne
Duration: 12 month rolling
Remote: 2 days on site per week
Languages: English speaking only
The Global project:
Redesign of their infrastructure on Cisco ACI, the client adds an NSX-T overlay and then will virtualize their firewalls and load balancers on NSX-T
- Experience on Level 3 Network Support
- Experience in supporting inter global and multi-national NSX Datacenter networks with over many sites
- At least 5 years Routing & Switching Experience in implementing, administering and troubleshooting network infrastructure
- Managing and Troubleshoot Working experience on Cisco & VMWare NSX environment
- Assuring the Production N3
- Support for the complex datacenter NSX migrations