Network DC Support Engineer
We have a current opportunity for a Network DC Support Engineer on a long term basis, to join one of our clients who are based in Germany or Belgium.
The opportunity is to join one of the largest global companies specialised within the insurance industry, to assist with their upcoming global project.
The client is redesigning their infrastructure on Cisco ACI with an NSX-T overlay. They will then virtualise their firewalls and load balancers on NSX-T.
We are looking for an Engineer to reinforce their support team and has the capability of doing N3 support within a Datacentre environment around VMWare NSX.
* Experience on Level 3 Network Support
* Experience in supporting inter global and multi-national NSX Datacenter networks with over many sites
* At least 5 years Routing & Switching Experience in implementing, administering and troubleshooting network infrastructure
* Managing and Troubleshoot Working experience on Cisco & VMWare NSX environment
* Assuring the Production N3
* Support for the complex datacenter NSX migrations
Ideally the Support Engineer will have technical knowlege with the following:
- Firewall (distributed firewall of NSX)
- VPN (F5, Cisco)
- Routing & Switching
- F5 Loadbalancing
- Scripting skills
The client is looking for strong NSX experience so if you think this is you then please apply!