One of Glocomms key clients in France are searching for a Network Architect to join them on a long-term, freelance assignment.
- Role - Network Architect
- Location - Paris (Remote)
- Duration - 12 months (x3)
- Start - September
- Network: strong expertise in the architectures of multi-datacenter network environments (CCIE certification appreciated)
- Security: Solid experience in thedeployment and configuration of firewalling solutions (Fortinet/Palo Alto/Juniper), ACL and WAF and stream security (DMZ, micro segmentation)
- Solid experience in Load Balancing and GSLB technologies.
- Strong experience on Cisco Switching, Routing and Datacenter/HPE/nVIDIA ranges
- Architectures réseau : Spine/Leaf, BGP, VXLAN/EVPN (Fabric Cisco Nexus 9k).
- VMware NSX
In addition , the following will be appreciated :
- Scripting : Python
- Containerisation : Kubernetes/Docker
- Automation and Orchestration: Knowledge from Ansible, Terraform
- Virtualization: Knowledge of VMware SDDC solutions (vSphere, vSAN, NSX-T, vCD, vROPS...)
- Stockage : SAN, NAS, Architecture en Stretched Clusters .
- Systems: Linux (mainly Debian), Windows Server.