I am working with one of the largest insurance companies in the world who are currently in need of a Network Security Engineer to help reinforce the team to help with the overhaul of the datacenter infrastructure. You will be migrating firewalls, doing firewall migrations in the cloud, helping with the security remediation and the move into production.
They are looking for someone to start in September and are offering 50% remote only 2 days on site per week. You will have to be based in either Paris or Brussels and you will need to speak in English.
* The Build & Support Engineer is responsible to integrate and support solution defined by the engineering team in a sustainable, robust, and secured way.
* The Build & Support Engineer will support Engineering team to propose solutions at the right cost and bring business value to support the corporate business and lines of business strategies.
* The main activities include the following for his/her own area of responsibility:
* Assist in firewall migrations on prem , assist in firewall migrations on the cloud
* Remediation security
* Integration of firewalls on Cisco ACI and NS
* Ensure QOS delivery and support of solutions
* Palo Alto Firewalls
* Cisco VPN
* Cisco LAN (Nexus)
* F5 (APM) - is a nice to have
* Cisco ISE - Is a nice to have
If this sounds like something you might be interested in please get in touch now don't miss out!!