We have a current opportunity for a Network and Cloud Support Engineer on a contract basis.We are currently working with a known and major company in the financial sector.
Our client are a European group with more than €140m in turnover in 2018, specialising in intellectual services with very high added value for large groups (in IT, digital and engineering).
Our client who are based in France are leaders in its market with more than €60 million in turnover in 2018.
If this is for you, then apply !!!
Location:Paris, France (2 days per week on site)
Contract: 6 Month rolling contract
Teleworking: Hybrid (2 days per week on site)
- Experience on Level 3 Network Security and cloud Support
- Experience in supporting inter global and multi-national LAN Datacenter networks with over many sites
- At least 5 years Routing & Switching Experience in implementing, administering and troubleshooting network infrastructure
- Managing and Troubleshoot Working experience on Cisco, Checkpoint and Palo Alto Experience
- Experience Troubleshooting on Cloud Environments (Azure or AWS)
- Assuring the Production N3
- Support for the complex datacenter migrations
- Strong experience in Networking - Routers, Switches and nexus / catalyst platforms.
- Strong experience in Palo Alto, Checkpoint and F5 products
- Experience on Cloud Platforms (Aws or Azure)
- Experience on Cloud Native firewalls and load-balancers
The client is currently holding interviews this week so if the position is of any interest to you please could you provide me with me an updated copy of your CV and your availability to speak. elvis.dosu(at)glocomms.com/ / +44 20 3375 8271