FREELANCE MULESOFT ARCHITECT - NEW ROLE - UK CANDIDATES ONLY!!!
I am currently working with one of the largest Salesforce Platinum Partners across Europe who are currently looking for a Freelance Mulesoft Architect, based in the UK, to support them with an ongoing project.
Role: Freelance Mulesoft Architect
Location: Remote / London
Contract: Freelance - 40 hours p/w
Contract duration: 3 month initial contract + multiple extension
Start date: ASAP
- You will establish integration and data standards, processes and operationalization of the integration solutions
- You will create the high-level design of integration solutions and guide implementation teams on the choice of Mule components and patterns to use in the detailed design and implementation
- You will assist the MuleSoft Development and Operations teams to ensure proper response and resolution to issues and errors
Requirements for the role:
- 5+ years implementing integration projects
- Has engaged and led at least 1 technical integration solution, project or program from conception to production-level release
- 3+ years MuleSoft experience
- Deep proven applied knowledge of with microservices architecture and API-led Strategy development
The role is initially remote, but as Covid-19 restrictions relax, there may be expected travel to the client in London. This is a very exciting opportunity and they can interview as early as next week!
If you would like to learn more about the project, requirements and client then please apply now!!!