Senior Microsoft Exchange Engineer
- Montreuil, Ile-de-France
- 50% on-site working
- Start Date : 13/02/2023 (Flexible)
- 12-Month Contract - 3 Year Mission Scope
- TJM : 500 - 700€
- Our customer is one of France's and the World's leading Banking Groups with over 150,000 users globally.
- Due to staff turnover they are searching for a Senior Engineer to join their team on a 3-Year mission ! They have an existing team of Architect's, Engineers and Administrators so you will be joining a good group of technical consultants.
- The customer offers a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest infrastructures in the market and a long-term engagement working on and deploying the most up to date versions of MS Exchange.
- Glocomms have a great relationship with the customer and are responsible for hires on their teams over the last 7 years.
Senior MS Exchange Engineer
- Primary responsibilities include : LLD, Defining Messaging Standards, Implementation of necessary modifications to their Exchange services, Build and supporting the L1/2 team based in Madrid.
- Tech Stack : Microsoft Exchange 2016, 2019, Online, MS Teams, Active Directory and Windows Server.
- Joining a team of up to 10 other consultants, you will be working side by side with other engineers on projects and support them Architecture team when necessary.
- Given the international context of the team, the working language is English but a French speaker is required for daily tasks.
- Great opportunity for extensions past the initial 12-Months given the nature of the business and the 3-Year project scope.
- No certificates are required, but any relevant certifications can only support your application.
Get in Touch
- +44 203 758 8905