Modern Workplace Engineer (REMOTE)
- Bezons, Ile-De-France
- 2 days on site a month
- 7th August 2023 (Can be flexible)
- 6 Months (Extensions to follow)
- 450 TJM - 600 TJM (Euros)
- They are a BIG systems integrator and Microsoft gold partner. They have 200,000 staff globally, with their HQ in Paris.
- Due to a lack of internal availability, client looking to freelance market for external expertise.
- Client offers a great opportunity for a long-term engagement, when you finish on this project, if they have the availability, they will propose you for another project.
- We have been partners with this client for over 5 years. We work with them all across Europe, and have consultant working within the team at present.
- Supporting the customer portfolio and assisting them with their Digital transformations.
- Azure tenant skills who can support with the transformation of your customer's Digital Workplace
- Engineer with skills on Production and Migrations that can support with Architecture when needed.
Tech Stack : Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, Azure, Active Directory, MS Teams, Powershell
- The team consists of 6-10 people, this includes everyone from administrator to project manager.
- The working language in the team is French, but there are international colleagues so a business level of English will also be required.
- No specific certificates or qualifications, but any Microsoft or AD certificates will certainly support your application.
Get in Touch
Number +44 2036678378