This is a self-driving autonomous software company that builds various self-driving systems for various car manufacturing companies. You will be operating on large real-world data, that face highly sophisticated and open-ended problems and create various solutions.
Machine Learning Modeler would be responsible for:
- Use machine learning, deep learning, and artificial intelligence to plan and carry out the vehicle trajectory.
- Create and run various simulations that will be used in real-world scenarios.
- Build automotive and predictive machine learning algorithms.
Machine Learning Modeler should have the following qualifications:
- 7+ years of paid experience in Machine Learning, Data Engineering, or Data Science
- Proficiency in machine learning and deep learning
- Strong communication skills
- Great programming skills in machine learning, Scala, and python.
- Pre- IPO stock option
- Relocation compensation
- Medical benefits (dental, medical, vision, and more)
- Life insurance
If you are interested in the Machine Learning Modeler role, then please don't wait to apply.