Sales Manager - Mid-Market DACH - Cybersecurity
A post-IPO, Gartner Magic Quadrant leading cybersecurity vendor are currently searching for a Sales Manager to manage their team of 6 mid-market Account Executives.
The company are going through a hypergrowth phase, and are aiming to get this team to 12 people at least in a years time. This presents an excellent opportunity to develop with a company that prides itself on it's culture.
- Manage, coach and develop a team of 6 mid-market Account Executives.
- Drive and define the go-to-market strategy in your team in the DACH market
- Consistently meet and exceed your individual and team target.
- Play a pivotal role at establishing the business as out and out market leaders in the region.
- Have a clear analysis of the technical objectives for the implementation of the product.
- Build forecasts and consistently execute on target.
- Help to onboard and ramp up new Accounts Executives for your team.
Skills and experience required:
- 6+ years of cyber security sales leadership experience
- Must have excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships internally and externally
- Extensive network with C-suite people in DACH.
- Tapping into existing relationships to create new streams of business.
- Self-starting individual who wants to attack the market in DACH and utilise existing connections.
- Willingness to learn and develop alongside the growth of the business
- Ability to work independently and well within a team.
What this job offers you:
- Highly competitive salary, up to €250,000 package for the right candidate.
- Offering substantial amounts of stock
- Opportunity to help build an already successful team in the DACH.
- Be part of an excellent company culture that encourages an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent support from the entire company.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Harry Moore on 020 3758 8961 or at harry.moore(at)glocomms.com