Mid-Market Account Executive - Pioneer in Fleet Management
Fleet management is how businesses organise and coordinate work vehicles to improve efficiency, reduce costs, compliance and help achieve many other business needs/ objectives.
My client provides the IoT SaaS solution that enables companies to automate their fleet management operations, named by Forbes Advisor as "Best solution for 2022 - Fleet Management Software".
About The Team
The DACH Mid-Market team is currently looking to grow as adoption continuously grow in the region.
The team has a team-first mentality, taking pride in winning and growing as a team and is currently the best performing team across EMEA, who just had another record-breaking quarter. Started in 2019, they have built up a client base of 300+ clients through their relentless hard-work and agile approach.
You will be responsible for growing their mid-market client base (up to 1000 employees/ the mittelstand of the market), bringing the benefits of sensor data to customers.
* Own 360 sales cycle from prospecting and qualification to close (ADR + Channel partners support as well)
* Work on Strategic Outbound prospecting
* Focus on customer success and build your client base for the long term as my client scale globally across new offices
* Build and manage a strong pipeline of prospective customers and provide accurate sales forecast
* Drive deals from initial contact through close within a fast paced environment
* Work with your manager to identify a plan of continued growth
Experience and Requirements
* 2+ years experience in a full cycle role
* Business Fluency in German
* Experience in cold-calling, bonus points for the DACH region
* Proven track record of consistent quota-achievement
* Collaborative (Massive push on team-culture by the Hiring Manager)
* Remote-first (Based in Germany)
What this opportunity offers you
* Salary package starts at 160K Euros OTE (50/50 split)
* Stock units (Given every year)
* Opportunity to work on deals varying from 5K - 300K (1 - 9 months)
* Be a part of a high-performing team, and most importantly one of the fastest growing companies (on the NYSE after operating for less than 8 years!)
If this sounds interesting and you'd like further details, please apply to this role and I'll be in touch to align.