I'm currently working with a Global Automotive Mobility Supplier to bring on a Lead Security Engineer to their team!
As the Lead Vehicle Security Engineer, you will provide direction and leadership to create and implement cybersecurity solutions into embedded controllers. Security analyses, writing product requirements, and designing architectural level solutions for the implementation of cyber related code solutions are all responsibilities of this role as well.
- Develop cyber security system requirements specifications and system architectures.
- POC for customer technical interface for cyber security topics supporting the analysis and definition of requirements for embedded systems.
- Perform vulnerability analyses and TARAs (threat analysis and risk assessment)
- Strongly interact with software development, hardware development, testing, and production to ensure a common understanding of the cyber security threats, risks, features, and a efficient implementation.
- Analyze tools for and results of secure code analyzers, static code analyzers, and other tools
- Ability to analyze threat and vulnerability information to prioritize for current and future architectures
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or a related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Expertise with Automotive embedded systems and their interaction with other systems throughout the life cycle (production, operation in the vehicle, maintenance, support)
- Expertise applying and tailoring existing security practices such as the Cyber Security Standards (ISO 21434, SAE J3061), vulnerability management standards.
- Expertise of different authentication techniques for embedded devices;
- Expertise of different attack vectors for embedded devices, (pen testing experience)
- Expertise of mitigation techniques for embedded devices.
- Expertise of ISO 26262 and functional safety
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non technical audiences
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply now!