One of the top platforms for digital communication - with over $750M in funding - is actively looking for a Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst (100% Remote) to join their team!
You'll be in charge of executing investigations into high-impact cybercrime on the platform, and leading efforts to produce actionable intelligence that inform mitigation options. Eventually, a team will be built around this important addition to the cybercrime division... making it a hybrid hands-on technical and leadership opportunity.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Development of new tools, dashboards that enhance threat investigation capabilities and proactive detections
- Technical guidance/mentorship to scale growing teams' knowledge across recognition, disruption and determent of harmful cybercrime activities.
- 4+ years of experience related to investigating cybercrime, threat groups
- Confidence and proven success in threat intelligence research
- Capable of using Python, SQL to build tools, scripts, etc for analysts and investigators to use
- Expertise in malware research and technical malware analysis strongly preferred.
Collaboration is huge with this company, because without teamwork... it's hard to get anywhere these days. Taking that one step further, diversity is also a top priority to ensure all opinions, backgrounds and experiences are taken into consideration as the organization continues to grow.
If interested in learning more about this organization and opportunity - please apply below!
*Compensation competitive, based on individual experience.