This industrial giant based in Chicago is seeking a Corporate Security Analyst with 5 years of experience who will be able to implement an information security program throughout all departments of this global company. This roles requires a technical understanding of cyber security best practices as well as the ability to clearly convey these technicalities to team members.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Development of cyber security risk assessments.
- Participation in the planning and execution of a corporate incident response team for a detected incident.
- Assist in developing cyber security educational material.
- Demonstrated initiative to remain current with technical cyber security changes.
- Assist in the development of policy and procedure to address the concerns
- Participate in strategic planning to address emerging security threats and enhance the organizations cyber posture
- Bachelor's degree in computer science.
- A functional understanding of the following:
- NIST - Cybersecurity Framework
- NIST - 800-53 Security Controls
- Prior experience with information security management.
- Experience with system and application logs for attempted and/or achieved unauthorized access into our environment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows client/server and Office 365, Cisco enterprise networking, and other modern workplace technology platforms
- Must be able to pass a background check prior to hire.
- Current CISSP certification would be a plus