Lead Endpoint Security Engineer
Salary: 100K - 140K with Guaranteed Bonus!
Do you want to work for a company that favors openness and gives their employees freedom to do their job well? Do you want to have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a growing company? Yes? Then this job is for you!
A financial institution is looking for a Lead Endpoint Security Engineer to join their team!
The Endpoint Security Engineer will be responsible for:
- Influence the Endpoint security road map for security enhancements & new capabilities to be built
- Work closely with other security teams to identify new features, functionalities, improvements for existing solutions & designs on new security solutions to improve the posture on endpoints.
- Be the subject matter expert to help guide and shape how Endpoint security services are enabled
The Endpoint Security Engineer will have the following Qualifications:
- In depth experience with Linux and Windows environments
- Strong knowledge of and experience within private or public cloud environments
- Strong Cybersecurity experience across endpoint security engineering (CrowdStrike and Tripwire preferred)
- Hold the following security certifications (CEH, CCSP, CISSP, OSCP) and ITIL certification
- 401K match
- Health Care Benefit
- Dental Care