A leading northeastern utility company is seeking a Lead Data Scientist to help lead small teams various projects, ultimately working to better understand customer energy habits and provide key business insight.
As a Lead Data Scientist, you will build models, mine data, and develop maintainable solutions through advanced analytics. You will work cross functionally with Engineering teams and internal stakeholders, and contribute to the strategic vision shaping the future of the Data Science team.
- Lead major projects from conception to completion
- Employ sophisticated analytics programs, machine learning, and statistical methods
- Develop documented and version controlled code
- Mentor junior team members
- 7+ years in a business environment as a Data Scientist/Analyst - fewer years of experience required with advanced degree
- Experience leading projects
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with business stakeholders
- Proficiency in Python, SQL, and various ML tools/techniques
This is a hybrid role, requiring candidates to be on-site in Waltham, MA one day per week.
If you are looking to solve challenges with real-world impact while developing your leadership skills, please apply today!