100% Remote | United States
Glocomms is partnered with a top-rated healthcare plan provider in the search for a Lead Security Architect. This 100% Remote role will have a high impact on the day-to-day and long-term strategic security operations for an organization that consistently ranks among the best integrated health systems in the country. Candidates should be prepared to offer their deep cybersecurity knowledge and experience across a range of focus areas including network infrastructure, identity & access management, data encryption, etc.
- Develop strategic security roadmaps to drive the security program based on sound corporate security architecture protocols
- Maintain and upgrade security models, templates, and procedures to be utilized in all security operations
- Evaluate and implement security infrastructure tools for projects and long-term programs
- Collaborate closely with internal teams including DevOps, Internal Audit, Operational Technology, SOC/NOC, and Vendor Management teams (among others) to operations consistently align with industry best practice across all functional business areas
- Support assessments of existing and potential security vendors and (SaaS, IaaS, MSPs) and make recommendations as needed
- 7-9 years experience direct cybersecurity experience and demonstrable understanding of architectural methodologies
- Knowledge of security infrastructure/technologies including networking, IAM, Cloud Security & Containers, etc.
- Experience implementing software and/or application security solutions: code reviews, threat modeling, CI/CD pipeline security
- In-depth knowledge of InfoSec standards/frameworks including NIST, HIPAA, and HITRUST
- B.S. in Information Security or related field; relevant certifications preferred
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a senior security role with an organization that serves thousands of individuals across the United States. This is an actively hiring role - apply today if interested!