L2 Support Engineer
Location: Houston, Texas
Compensation: $100,000 base + Bonus
Glocomms is currently partnered with a global leader in providing bespoke technical solutions for the oil and gas industry. Providing a world-class safety culture drives their purpose to improve lives by delivering sustainable operations.
- Utilizes technical knowledge to write and deliver technical customer deficiency reports to internal/external customers.
- Assist in resolving technical issues when requested.
- Approves and submits analysis reports to the appropriate customer and addresses any subsequent questions to the customer in a professional manner.
- Follow up to confirm successful diagnosis of issues and the success resolution.
- Provide technical training to internal/external customers.
- Acts as the authority in providing remote customer support for troubleshooting issues and installations/commissioning's.
- Applies developing knowledge of reciprocating engine and compressor principles and practices to assigned tasks.
- Partners in developing and testing algorithms incorporated in the Enterprise dashboard.
- Checks daily status reports to analyze and determine optimization for customers.
- Leads and assists customers in establishing, setting-up and validating KPI's.
- Manages work order process for in depth analysis when a problem is found; contacts the customer directly.
- Maintains the confidentiality of all matters / data.
- Provides developed expertise to the sales team with Enterprise Demonstrations
- A technical degree or engineering degree preferred (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Computer science, etc.) and a level of knowledge relating to responsibilities of position which will lead to success.
- In lieu of a degree, 5 to 7 years of equivalent experience in the O&G industry is required.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Desire to drive change and evangelize new technologies.
- Passion for post-sales customer success.
- Knowledge of Automation and IoT for physical technical systems.
- Team collaborator with strong work ethic with the ability to enthusiastically represent the company.