An hyper-grow ERP software company already leader un Gartner and Forrester, is seeking a Key Account Manager based in London specifically selling to Manufacturing accounts. This company is a Pre-IPO and experimented a grow of 100% this last FY, due to their success they are massively hiring.
As an Key Account Manager you will:
- Prospect to enterprise companies and understanding the company needs
- Win new logos in the Manufacturing
- Accurately forecasting sales and driving the business
As an Key Account Manager you should have:
- 5 + Years of direct enterprise software sales experience
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of enterprise Manufacturing accounts in the UK region
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual quota and performance targets
- Ability to build strong and continuous partner relationships.
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Annual Bonus Scheme and incentives
- Work-life balance