We have a current opportunity for a Junior Systems Engineer on a contract basis. The position will be based in East-Paris.. For further information about this position please apply.
Job Role: Junior Systems Engineer
Location: East Paris
Remote: 3 days a week on site
Start Date: ASAP
Objectives & context of the mission
- Messaging (Exchange 2016, Exchange Online, Cisco IronPort, FireEye), instant messaging (Teams, Skype For Business 2015, Symphony), and directory synchronization (IBM SDS&SDI).
- Maintain and develop the Collaborative solution but also to participate in the various projects of the Collaborative Working team.
- Hybrid solution (mainly Cloud components but also with internal infrastructures based on RedHat/Tomcat) provides communication tools in the same way as Slack or Teams, but finance-oriented with a focus on
- Continued deployment of our collaborative technology
- Study of the implementation of new features
- Management of electronic communications capture solutions (Teams, Skype)
- International Level 3 support on a global perimeter (APAC, AMER, EMEA)
- Industrialisation and automation of operating processes
- Industrialisation of processes related to the management of collaborative services
- Assistance and support provided to separate technical units on a global perimeter.
Skills Required :
- Project management
- Mastery of Linux administration
- Mastery of the concepts and use of RestAPI
- Knowledge of E-mail solutions and protocols (including SMTP)
- Very good level of English, both written and oral
- WebRTC skills would be welcome
Technical Skills - Microsoft exchange, Shell, Windows Powershell, Linux Redhat, Windows server, Tomcat