Profile: Devops Engineer
Location: Montpellier, France
Teleworking: Hybrid (3-4 days remotely)
Start Date: Asap (Client can accept up to November to start)
Experience: Minimum 3 years experience
Costumer: Multi National public Sector Client
We at Glocomms are currently working with a multinational Company who are in the public sector. Our client are looking for a Junior Devops engineer with over 3-4 years experience and can continue the development of the chaos engineering approach.
You will be working alongside with an experienced team who have been handling all project for this company for over 5 years.
- Ensure the operation and evolution of the Chaos tooling (LitmusChaos) deployed in "as code" on a Kubernetes infrastructure,
- Prepare chaos exercises (shutdown, CPU saturation, network disturbances, traffic injection...),
- Perform the exercises with the product teams,
- Promote and grow the approach with the teams,
- Analyze results, measure value and define action plans.
- DevOps environment: K8S, Helm, CI/CD (Concourse, Gitlab CI), Docker,
- Development/scripting (Golang),
- Production sensitivity and service availability
- Knowledge in monitoring and ideally in observability (Grafana Prometheus)
- GitHub, GitLab,
- Technical documentation,
- Test approach
- Open Source culture,
- Good communication.
- Team spirit / mutual aid - the team must grow together so he must be able to easily explain what he has done and help others
- Knowledge/skills sharing,
- Facilitate meetings with technical experts.
If you think this is for you, then please apply and send an Up to Date CV to elvis.dosu(a)glocomms.com or contact me by phone on +44 20 3375 8271