Location : Leeuwarden, Netherlands
Teleworking: on site (can be negtiated to hybrid)
Contract duration : 12 months
Start date : 30/08/2022
Open to extend : Yes
An experienced Java developer who becomes part of a DevOps team, tasked with moving services to the Cloud and building new services. Due to the complexity of the landscape, this assignment requires solid experience of Java development. The team will deliver software in an Agile environment using the Scrum methodology. Given the diversity of services the team serves, this should be a developer with several years of experience.
- This is an assignment for a senior Java Developer in an Agile Scrum / DevOps environment that uses the SOA landscape of the CJIB. The assignment has the following challenge:
- Developing Java services and user interfaces in a SOA oriented landscape;
- Cloud ready development (Service discovery, Spring Cloud);
- Monitoring (Splunk, Kibana, Grafana), Profiling, Tuning of a Service.
- Experience with back end!
- OCP or comparable
- Mastery of Dutch language in word and writing (5 years)
- HBO work and thinking level (3 years)
- Agile/DevOPs experience (3 years)
- Experience as a Java developer (3 years)
- Experience with Cloud ( 1 year)
For more information please contact: with your CV, contact details & availability to speak