A Financial Services industry leader is looking for an IT Security Engineer to join their Cybersecurity team in either Tampa, FL or Dallas, TX. This position, once filled, will join a collaborative team working to secure financial markets on a nationwide scale.
The IT Security Engineer will:
- Manage capabilities for mission-critical pursuits to secure personal and enterprise information
- Contribute to software development and automation protocols
- Construct and carry-out technical solutions to manage Privileged Access to internal information and user data
- Support accountability and transparency by building and documenting policies, operational processes, and auditing
The successful candidate will bring:
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in a related security engineering role
- Working knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM) concepts
- Experience working with cloud platforms, preferably AWS and/or Azure
- Knowledge of languages including Python, Java, and shell
- Experience with Active Directory or similar LDAP-based directory protocols
This is an exciting opportunity to join a globally leading Financial Services firm with a great reputation and strong, growing Cybersecurity team. Interested candidates should apply now or email for additional information.