My client is a multi-national telecommunication company, they're a global integrator of communications product and services for multinational corporations. My client is working with a multi-national electronics organisation, who are looking for a IT Project Manager to join their exciting team.
Duration: 12 months rolling contract
Remote: 3 days remote per week
- Ensure the project work is carried out by people in-line with the project schedule and expected quality
- Ensure the coordination with the selected suppliers and client teams
- Be the main the interface for the suppliers on-boarded for the various project activities
- Direct and manage project work: follow-up of all project activities, organize timely reviews, escalate to client project manager in case of major risk or issues.
- Manage the project schedule
- Develop the project schedule in collaboration with the Client and supplier's teams
- Maintain up to date project schedule with appropriate dependencies
- Control schedule
- Identify Risks
- Perform Risk analysis
- Implement Risk response
- Monitor Risks
- Manage and monitor communications with the key stakeholders: Client project team and suppliers
- Control scope: alert Client project team in case of any scope creep
- Manage and control quality: acceptance of the deliverables from suppliers as well as Client team
- Record the lessons learnt from the project
Please send your CV if you're interested in this exciting role, alongside the best time to discuss this opportunity further.