Information System Security Officer - Top Secret Security Clearance required
Up to $100,000
Are you an Information Systems Security Officer with active Top Secret Security Clearance? Do you have experience working with Department of Defense (DoD) regulations and compliance? Have you got experience implementing and maintaining security policies and procedures as defined by the DoD, and ensuring government sponsor regulations for Sensitive Compartmentalized Information and Special Access Programs are up to standard?
Glocomms are partnered with a leading research company who support U.S. operations across Military, Defense, Education, Health-care, Law, Business, Science, and many more sectors that help to keep the U.S. safe and secure for our future. The Information Systems Security Officer will be responsible to ensuring that all compliance for authorization and accreditation in adhered to, whilst maintaining the Defense Intelligence Agencies policies and procedures are followed correctly.
Please see some additional duties below:
- Implement corporate policies in order to support security standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with current STIGs for all relevant systems.
- Ensuring the maintenance and upkeep for spontaneous internal and external Government inspections.
- Working with Information Systems Security Managers (ISSMs) in launching, communication, and improving Security Systems and Security Programs.
- Conducting self-inspections and tests, and review classified Information Security programs to ensure systems are functioning as they should at the highest standards, as authorized.
- Create and execute plans to upgrade operating systems and hardware, and offering strong solutions with regard to software programs, including budgeting.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global leader and non-profit organization who are making positive changes to our environment and the world we live in, continuously working towards creating a stronger future for U.S. future generations.
***THIS POSITION REQUIRES YOU TO CURRENTLY HOLD AND MAINTAIN TOP SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE***