Our client - a Fortune 15 Financial Services firm - is actively seeking someone to lead their Information Security & Portfolio Management Program! This VP-level position is an exciting upward career move for people with 6+ years of experience in Information Security or Tech Risk, who can demonstrate success facilitating executive-level project management in a risk-based enterprise environment.
- Ability to drive a streamlined process within complex infrastructure, understand risks (including cybersecurity), and implement/manage the roadmap for an entire global organization.
- Capable of identifying areas to improve, then leading a step-by-step process to navigate and achieve proposed solutions
- Prior experience using KPIs to define and measure success, whether in processes, systems, people or teams
- Familiarity with frameworks such as NIST, CIS, Cloud Controls, ISO27001 etc.
- Act as an extension of CISO, spearheading path to achieving short-term and long-term security goals
- Demonstrate confidence with numbers, and in-depth business strategies; translate results into comprehensible presentations and messaging for consumption across the business
- Present to senior leadership, internal and external entities the logic behind initiatives and decisions in non-technical, understandable terms
Benefits / Perks:
- Annual Bonus (not included in base compensation listed)
- Competitive compensation
- 401k match and comprehensive benefits package
- Exciting growth opportunity in cyber-focused financial services company!