A renowned infrastructure & design company is looking for an Information Security Expert to join their rapidly expanding internal Cyber Security team. The position will serve as an integral part of the company's day-to-day operations by serving as a SME on cyber security and cloud-based systems.
As an Information Security Expert you will:
- Assist in the expansion and transition of the existing cyber security infrastructure to a cloud-based environment
- Assess and advise information security policies and protocols to maximize effectiveness
- Ensure compliance with applicable frameworks and standards
- Lead initiatives and make recommendations to secure cloud infrastructure by evaluating & responding to threats and integrating security solutions
The successful candidate will have:
- 7-10 years experience working in Information Security
- Demonstrated proficiency securing in a cloud environment; knowledge of AWS and Azure preferred
- Knowledge of applicable risk assessment and compliance frameworks
- Proficiency in at least one programming/scripting language; PowerShell is ideal
The Information Security Expert will be an active member of the internal security team; therefore, the successful candidate should be comfortable communicating assessments and recommendations to both technical and non-technical actors.
This client is a 100% Employee Owned company with an impressive benefits package including:
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) options
- 401k retirement plan
- Extensive health & wellness benefits
Interested? My client is actively interviewing candidates on a rolling basis; apply today!