A Fortune 15 Global Investment Bank is actively seeking an Information Security Associate to help build the overall risk profile of their most elite division, based in either NYC or Dallas, TX!
The group is small for the firm - about 50 people - with the most impact and visibility across the entire organization. They are seeking a passionate, driven individual that will:
- Perform risk assessments identifying gaps in compliance (on-prem and in the cloud)
- Help stakeholders understand tech risk policies, standards and principles of security & controls
- Provide input on international and national tech risk initiatives to improve baseline information protection processes and capabilities
- 1-5+ years of hands-on experience in information security, technology risk, or information technology
- Confident communicator with leadership, internal and external stakeholders; project management / consulting experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Security or related degree
Interested in an upward career move with growth potential, competitive compensation and supportive leadership? Apply below!