One of Glocomms' largest customers are searching for 2 Automation Engineers to join them on a long-term, freelance assignment.
- Role - I&C Automation Engineer
- Location - Centre-val de Loire (3 days on site, 2 days remote)
- Duration - 12 months x 3
- Start - ASAP
- Prepare the installation of automated systems as part of the capacity expansion project.
- Prepare the URS, carry out design reviews with suppliers in collaboration with the process.
- Deploy the group's IT strategy and security policy on new equipment. As part of continuous improvement, propose solutions to technical problems encountered.
- Review the technical documentation associated with IT/OT industrial solutions (functional specifications, design specifications, etc.). Write, review and execute protocols, test plans and qualification/validation reports.
- You have the knowledge and experience of Siemens or Rockwell systems, or equivalent automation systems is an advantage.
- You also have a great passion for automation solutions and a natural curiosity for new technologies.
- Fluency in written and oral English
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please send a copy of your resume