Exciting and rapidly growing IoT security solutions startup is seeking an experienced leader to be their Head of Sales. The Head of Sales will need to direct sales and business development to enterprises, government agencies and system integrators. This company is known for its blend of advanced technology and unique culture, with a product already making some waves in the industry.
- Coaching their existing Enterprise Account Executives in the achievement of each territory's sales quota, effective pricing and margin sustainability, client relationship management and lead generation, as well as the acquisition, development and retention of productive sales talent.
- Developing and executing on revenue plans and working with other Senior Leadership to develop strategic/top-level sales and management activities including strategic and tactical planning, go to market strategy formulation, and budgeting for assigned region.
- Aligning with regional inside sales, channels, as well as alliance partnerships and will be active in leading those activities.
- Interacting regularly with the global operational and delivery portions of business and will be viewed as strategic leader and partner for the region.
- Working with various groups including internal marketing organization to acquire leads and promote our services, as well as working with internal marketing to enhance existing and create exciting new sales collateral for the geographical footprint.
- Document and demonstrated experience leading a sales organization, including managing large geographic territories and business partnerships.
- Demonstrated success in coaching, training, and motivating teams, as well as successfully selecting talent and integrating talent into an effective team.
- Eight or more years experience selling cyber security products and services to enterprises, government agencies and system integrators.
- Ability to adapt and navigate through complex business issues in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Passion for continuously learning about and leveraging new technology.
- Knowledge of cyber security products and services.
- Highly self-motivated, aggressive, energetic, creative, and personable.
- Professional presence required and ability to effectively interface with executives.
- This role requires strong written and verbal communication skills as well as strong listening skills, ensuring success as the main point of contact for your portfolio of clients
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering from a top school highly desirable.
- MBA from a top school also highly desirable.
- Locations at major enterprise cities including Silicon Valley, New York and London.
- The position requires significant domestic and international travel.