We're leading a retained search for a Head of Client Delivery role with a rapidly-growing IT Consulting & Services vendor. They're looking for an experienced leader to manage and direct efforts for government clients, with a specific focus on financial regulatory agencies. Other responsibilities include:
- Work with partners at all levels of the organization.
- Lead & manage agile delivery activities, including planning, story creation, product backlog, daily meetings, board management and more.
- Manage other PMs and Team Leads
- Provide support to engineering teams on business analysis, technology approach and solutions, project management process, and client engagement to drive delivery success.
- Collaborate with marketing, business development, & proposal efforts to ensure growth targets are achieved.
- 5+ years in IT/Technology consulting
- 5+ years in project or program management, technical delivery, or related experience.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Technology or related field
- Certifications in Agile Methodology and Program Management is huge plus
- Preferred experience working with federal clients, ideally in financial regulatory.
- U.S. Citizen
- Ability to obtain Public Trust clearance