Exciting and rapidly growing security solutions startup is seeking an experienced Head of Channel Partnerships. The Head of Channel Partnerships will need to direct sales and business development to partners; including VARs, system integrators, and MSPs. This company is known for its unique culture and product and have already begun making some serious waves in the industry.
- Working to build strong, productive relationships with existing partners, recruiting and onboarding new partners, and focusing on growing new business opportunities within each partner.
- Maintain partner plan mapping partner strengths to accounts and target clients.
- Proactively communicate with business leaders on channel pipeline and forecast.
- Work closely with marketing to deliver events/programs/campaigns and generate interest amongst customers.
- Develop a business plan outlining target revenues and objectives.
- Ensure partners are meeting the training, certification and support requirements of the partner program
- Developing and executing on revenue plans and working with other Senior Leadership to develop strategic/top-level sales and management activities including strategic and tactical planning, go to market strategy formulation, and budgeting for assigned region.
- Interacting regularly with the global operational and delivery portions of business and will be viewed as strategic leader and partner for the region.
- Working with various groups including internal marketing organization to acquire leads and promote our services, as well as working with internal marketing to enhance existing and create exciting new sales collateral for the geographical footprint.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of channel sales experience in enterprise sales environment.
- Proven track-record of driving continued partner growth and revenue.
- Deep knowledge of VAR channels with a strong rolodex of potential customers.
- Can work in a fast paced, start-up environment.
- Strong working knowledge of the cyber security space.