Glocomms are partnered with a specialist, boutique IT Consultancy firm operating out of Germany - employing around 80 highly-skilled and specialised security professionals across several domains. A large proportion of their clients being in the automotive, energy and banking industry. Helping shape the future of technology through UI/UX, Software Engineering, Cloud deployment and testing, AI/ML and Cyber-Security.
- Conducting offensive security assessments in the areas of embedded, connected/IoT systems through various means (trojan attacks, side channelling, fault injections, reverse engineering etc)
- Analysing, testing and evaluating the security posture of customer hardware components and control units (low-level security)
- Alongside the team, creation of fresh attack methods/tools
- Further extend on existing security processes for efficiency and optimisation
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or a related field.
- Proficient knowledge of programming languages including Python, C++, C
- Several years' experience in product security, secure-by-design, embedded security, hardware offensive security
- Understanding of reverse engineering
If this role sounds of interest, please apply directly or reach out to keenan.tadman(at)glocomms.com with your CV for a confidential, non-committal chat.