The company is based out of Austin, TX and aims to develop a decentralized SQL database solution that will function as the future of data storage for Web3-enabled applications. They are looking for a Senior Staff Software Engineer to support the development of key components.
- Design, build, and implement core components
- Actively collaborate with our engineering team to establish and assign responsibilities for each development cycle.
- Understand DevOps patterns and practices and enhance the team's overall knowledge and skillset.
- Integrate test automation frameworks across codebase and orchestrate appropriate monitoring solutions across instances.
- Support creating documentation and standardized formatting for new software that is added to the code base.
- Foster a culture of creativity and innovation while also promoting practical/agile decision-making.
- 3+ years of development experience
- Experience developing microservices and distributed systems in Golang
- Strong scripting and test automation knowledge
- Nice to have: Passion for Web3, decentralization, databases, and startups
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, disability/life insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity Allocations
- Flexible PTO + Paid Holidays
- A massive list of perks including add-on bonuses for hard work, exciting events/conferences/parties, strong team culture