My client is a unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises with employees around the world helping valuable brands make their customers happier.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through our way.
We are customer obsessed, treat one another like family, and take extreme pride in who we are and what we're building is core to who we are as a company.
As a part of our expansion, we are building out our Global Strategic Account business to focus on our largest customers (Fortune 50). As a Global Strategic Account Director you will own the overall relationship with 1-3 of our top customers and become an extension to the customer's team ensuring we solve, "pain above the noise" strategic problems while positioning us to be the Enterprise solution for Unified Customer Experience Management (CXM).
What You'll Do
- Identify, negotiate and close big deals, working with CMOs and CTOs of one of the biggest brands in the world. You will be working with them to build an Enterprise solution for Unified Marketing and Unified Care across every major line of business. Enabling positioning of an 8 figure contract in 18 months or less. We are customer obsessed.
- Utilise superior salesmanship to develop sales opportunities and identify the necessary decision makers and influencers of the prospective deal. We believe it is OK, be fearless.
- Listen, identify and understand clients needs and deliver to their expectations. You will be able to build relationships with multiple stakeholders and influence them in a positive way. Helping others succeed makes us happy.
- Actively seek out new sales leads and business opportunities through active networking and utilising business referrals. We passionately, genuinely care.
- You are hugely curious will constantly look for ways to enhance your knowledge of our industry, market, and competitors to provide that sales edge needed to close business and generate revenue. We believe that every human has the potential to be amazing. Keep learning. AND be curious: we are constantly looking for ways to enhance knowledge of our industry, market and competitors to provide the sales edge to close business and generate revenue.
- You will seek feedback at every opportunity so you can be the best you can be. You will seek this from leaders, peers and clients. We do the right thing always and take extreme pride in who we are, what we build and what we do. AND, we are led by character.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- You are one to the top 10% of the sales people in your current company/division. You have a track record of being one of the best. You are someone who pursues your passions with energy and commitment. We never, ever give up.
- You are incredibly smart (we are in a very fast moving industry and you have to be nimble of mind to keep up) and have a work ethic second to none. Every human has the potential to be amazing. Keep learning. AND we are coachable.
- You've got a minimum of 8 years of enterprise software sales experience, meaning you've experienced the full range of obstacles when behind the wheel of creating a complex & enterprise wide SaaS deals. We are customer obsessed.
- You've been successful in building relationships - my client is a best in class solution.. But we've succeeded because we genuinely care about how we make people feel. You share the same values, know that relationships are everything and have the ability to use these to identify and develop new business opportunities. We passionately, genuinely care.
- You love the Customer Experience revolution! It's not just social, it's the entire relationship between global brands and consumers that's changing, and as social interactions evolve in importance, we are is right in the middle of it. Your desire and ability to embrace this change and understand how social media platforms can impact the various functions of a large organisation is critical. We do the right thing always, and take extreme pride in who we are, what we build and what we do.