I am currently working with a Leading Global Communications Platform to bring on a Global IT Security Lead - the first hire at this level based in the US!
The role will focus on establishing Information Security Management Systems and policies including Cyber, Application, Network, Endpoint and Data Security internally for the company - all around the world. The ideal candidate will have expertise in more than one of the areas listed above while being very hands on and comfortable working cross functionally with other teams in the organization.
Our client offers a greenfield environment, and while this person will impact the company's security posture immensely, their biggest need is someone who can be hands on while still leading a small team.
Based out of San Jose, CA compensation can be upwards of $300k on the base with total compensation reaching upwards of $400K for the right candidate.
- Develop/improve the Information Security Management System and policies.
- Develop/Improve the technology standards supporting compliance and internal audit needs.
- Design security solutions including endpoint security, cyber security, server security, data security, etc.
- Spearhead security team projects, from project planning, approval, review, implementation, operation, and continuous improvement.
- Spearhead IT project security assessments, follow local regulations, enterprise security standards.
- Incident tracking and vulnerability remediation.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Security, or related field
- 8 + Years of experience in information security related roles in multinational enterprises or internet companies.
- Expertise in at least two fields such as, Information Security Management Systems, Application Security, Cyber Security, Endpoint Security, Data Security, Cloud Security, Penetration Testing, IR, or Security Code Review.
- 3 + Years of management experience
If this sounds like an ideal opportunity for you, apply now!