My client are a post-IPO, market leading cyber security vendor who are currently searching for a Enterprise level Account Executive to win new business within the Gaming sector in SEMEA.
The business itself are market leaders, and are continuing to make progress in the market, gaining market share. They have seen over 70% growth in the previous 2 years. This presents an excellent opportunity to join a market leading business.
Location: United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands or Portugal
Languages (requirement): Spanish / Italian AND English
- Hunt down new enterprise accounts specifically in the gaming and iGaming vertical across SEMEA, building strong relationships with clients
- Work closely with the sales team in identifying new sales opportunities within existing accounts.
- Play a pivotal role at establishing the business at market leaders in the region.
- Have a clear analysis of the technical objectives for the implementation of the product.
- Build forecasts and consistently execute on target.
Skills and experience required:
- 6+ years experience in cyber security sales.
- Must have excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships with clients
- Extensive network with C-suite people in the Gaming industry. Tapping into existing relationships to create new streams of business.
- Self-starting individual who wants to attack the market in the UK and utilise existing connections.
- Ability to work independently and well within a team.
What this job offers you:
- Highly competitive salary, up to £190,000 (equivalent in euros) packages for the right candidate.
- Offering substantial amounts of stock
- Fully functioning marketing, SDR, SE support.
- Opportunity to work with a niche product and play a key role on a business's journey to IPO.
- Be part of an excellent company culture that encourages an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent support from the entire company.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Harry Moore on 020 3758 8961 or at harry.moore(at)glocomms.com